Back in September of last year, I turned 37. With life feeling far too short I wrote myself a 40 Things to do before turning 40 list. Finally, I can cross one thing from my list. If you missed my original post you can read it here.
Setting myself a 3-year goal to complete all 40 tasks, I have found things quite limiting so far with the whole lockdown situations and COVID pandemic. Here’s hoping I can start enjoying things and doing more over the coming months/years.
Taking myself right out of my comfort zone I jumped straight into making myself a YouTube Channel, this is something I’ve been thinking about doing for such a long time and finally did it.
I’ve been having fun making videos and definitely learning new things each day. My editing skills have improved with each video. I’m becoming much more comfortable in front of the camera so not I’m not having to edit half as much as I used to which helps.
If you haven’t already I’d love for you to check out my YouTube channel – Musings of the Phoenix
There are a few videos up on my channel all ready for you to watch and enjoy. If you have any requests please leave a comment for me and I can get a video done for you.
If you do enjoy my channel, then please don’t forget to like, subscribe and hit the little bell so you’re notified when I upload a new video.
What’s left on my list:
1. Get Arlo & Mason’s scrapbooks up to date
2. Go on a once in a lifetime holiday
3. Learn a new recipe each week
4. Take the family on an Alpaca experience
5. Make a travel journal
6. Go to Farmegeddon at Halloween
7. Read all the books I have in my to-read pile
8. Go to the moonlight flicks
9. Do 40 random acts of kindness
10. Do a Santa dash
11. Visit a castle or 2
12. Attend a big sporting event
13. Meet a celebrity
14. See a play at the open-air theatre
15. Take the kids to a pantomime
16. Teach the boys a new skill/Make lots of new memories with them
17. Go to see one of my favourite bands live
19. Go on a Spa weekend
20. Go to a comedy club
21. Take the kids caving
22. Go for Afternoon tea
23. Go for a hike in North Wales
24. Get a new piercing or tattoo
25. Go see a musical on the west end
26. Register as an organ donor
27. Get the garden ready for summer
28. Go to a pub quiz
29. Do Go Ape or Zip World
30. Go on the Harry Potter studio tour in London
31. Visit all the landmarks in London and get pics at each one
32. Raise some cash for a charity
33. Go on the chippy train with the family
34. Go away for the weekend with Daz somewhere abroad
35. Lose the baby weight and get fit
36. Do the Coronation Street tour
37. Get engaged or pregnant
38. Have a successful Blog
39. Start my own business
40. Start my own YouTube channel
Do you have a bucket list?? How many things have you completed??